Eyebou's Festive Gift Guide for Him, 2022
With Christmas fast approaching, we at Eyebou have taken the stress out of your Christmas shopping by putting together a few of our favorite items for the glasses lovers in your life. Our gift guides cover all budgets and are divided into three sections: "her," "him," and "kids" members of your family.
Get shopping done so that you can kick back, get snuggly on the sofa, and tuck into your favorite chocolates while watching all your favorite Christmas movies. Heaven! I am already in Christmas mode, covered in glitter from last night's tree decorating, with Mr. Buble's Christmas vibes blaring from my headphones.
Our gift guides include luxury leather goods, funky socks, and inspiring stock fillers to spread the joy. Check out a few of our top picks from the mens gift guide below:
- Düsseldorf Eyewear Sunglass model Himmelgeist in Gunmetal, £293.00. It’s hard to find the perfect gift for the guy that has everything. Well you can never have too many pairs of sunglasses. These sleek aviator style sunglasses from Dusseldorf Eyewear collection are perfect.
- Eyes Closed Eau de Parfum (50ml) by Byredo, £130.00. The perfect scent for smooching under the mistletoe.
- FINLAY care kit, £19.00. This Finlay care kit makes an excellent stocking filler. Complete with a luxury cleaning cloth and mini screwdriver, prefect for those minor DIY glasses adjustments.
- Cutler and Gross 9289 Optical Glasses-Striped Green Havana, £380.00. This stunning Cutler and Gross frame oozes 1950’s charm and sophistication with the high brow lines and sharp sculpted edges. An excellent choice for the stylish individual in your life.
- Eyes Leather Card Holder by Anya Hindmarch, £125.00. This fun leather card holder makes an excellent gift for that playful guy with a splash of sophistication.
- Eye See You Socks by Happy Socks, £12.00. A coloured sock can sometimes be controversial. Keep it playful with a hint of colour below the ankle with these quirky socks from “Happy socks”.
- Cutler and Gross x TGF The Crossbones Sunglasses, £525.00. “An everyday sunglass with attitude in abundance”. These unique sunglasses from Cutler & Gross X The great frog are beautifully crafted, including sterling silver crossbones embedded on the temples. A truly unique gift.
- The Drowsy Silk Sleep Mask, £69.00. Give rest & relaxation with this luxurious silk sleep mask from Drowsy Sleep Co. Enter 2023 refreshed and recharged.
- Dope Sight Ski Goggle Black w/Black Green Mirror, £108.00. For the frequent snowboarder or the first timer, these sleek snow goggles from “Dope” are sure to increase snowboarding credibility.
- Cubitts Plimsoll in gunmetal, £225.00. This lightweight titanium frame from Cubitts was inspired by designer of Kings Cross Coal Drops Samuel Plimsoll.
This article was written by Stephanie Doherty, Eyebou's lead optometrist.